REGISTRATION OF HOUSING FINANCE NBFC COMPANY & RBI LICENSE UNDER THE NATIONAL HOUSING BANK ACT, 1987
- => Application should be made in the prescribed form only. Wherever space is insufficient, information may be furnished in separate sheet/s, duly indicating the cross reference.
- => Application along with enclosures duly completed should be submitted in duplicate, to The General Manager, Department of regulation & Supervision, National Housing Bank, Core 5A, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
- => A photo-copy of the application as submitted may be retained with the company for its reference and record.
- => Application should be signed by any of the following officials authorised by the Board of Directors of the company in this behalf (viz., Chairman, Managing Director, Chief Executive Officer, Company Secretary, A whole time Director).
- => Application should bear the common seal of the company.
=> An acknowledgment for having submitted the application should be obtained.
=> The particulars/information to be furnished in Annexure-IV of the application should be based on figures as disclosed in the latest annual audited balance-sheet of the company.
- => S. No. (8) In case the company has changed its name earlier, a list of all the earlier names of the company and date/s of change together with the names of Chief Executive Officer and Chairman at the time of change of name should be furnished.
- => S.No.8 (a) in Annexure I is applicable to those companies which was incorporated with the main object clause other than housing finance and subsequently switched over to housing finance as a principal business and still valid as on the date of submission of the application form.
- => S. No. 8 (b) If the company has ever defaulted in timely repayment of deposit and payment of interest, a list of all such pending cases and the action taken in respect of each case should be furnished. The company should also submit a list containing the details of all the court cases pending against it, including those pending in consumer forum, pertaining to its deposit acceptance activities.
La test return relating to prudential norms, as certified by the Auditors to be enclosed. The format should be as given in the Housing Finance Companies (NHB) Directions, 2001 (Format available on nhb website:
PARTICULARS OF IDENTIFICATION
(To be filled in BLOCK LETTERS)
|1. Name of the Company|
|2. Date of incorporation:|
|3. Date of commencement of business
|4. State in which the company is registered|
|5. Full Address of the registered Office with Phone Number (with STD code), Fax Number and Email address|
|6. Full Address of Corporate/Administrative Office with Phone Number (with STD code), Fax Number and Email address|
|7. Status: (strike out whichever is not applicable)||(a) Public Limited Company
(b) Private Limited Company
(c) Deemed public
(d) Government company
(e) Other (to be specified)
|8. Whether the company is transacting the principal business of housing finance- (if applicable)||Yes/No|
(a) the date of commencement of such business
(b) Whether the company has defaulted in the repayment of principal and/or payment of interest of deposits
|9. No. of branches/ offices
(To be furnished State-wise)
|10. Number of employees (Organisation chart Head Office/Branch to be furnished separately)|
|11. Name and address of Statutory Auditors with Membership No, Telephone number, Mobile Number and Email address|
|12. Name(s) & Address(es) of bankers with Telephone/Fax Numbers|
|13. Particulars of Bank A/c: Type of account/ credit facility enjoyed|
|14. Names and addresses of the non-banking financial institutions with which the company has links in any manner|
|15. Name and Designation of CEO/Authorised official with Telephone, Mobile, Fax numbers and Email Address|
Common Seal of the Company
|Signature of the Authorised Official:
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROMOTERS, CHAIRMAN, MANAGING DIRECTOR, DIRECTORS AND THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF THE COMPANY.
(SEPARATE FORM FOR EACH FUNCTIONARY)
Name of the Company: __________________
|I||PERSONAL DETAILS OF PROMOTERS, CHAIRMAN, MANAGING DIRECTOR, DIRECTORS AND THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF THE COMPANY|
|b.||Date of Birth|
|d.||Relevant Background and Experience|
|g.||E-mail Address / Telephone Number|
|h.||(a) Permanent Account Number under the Income Tax Act and name and address of Income Tax Circle
(b) Director Identification Number (DIN*)
* It is an unique Identification Number allotted to an individual who is an existing director of a company or intends to be appointed as director of a company pursuant to section 266A & 266B of the Companies Act, 1956 (as amended vide Act No 23 of 2006)
|i.||Relevant knowledge and experience|
|j.||Any other information relevant to Directorship of the HFC|
|II||RELEVANT RELATIONSHIPS OF DIRECTOR|
|a.||List of Relatives if any who are connected with the HFC (Refer Section 6 and Schedule 1A of the Companies Act, 1956)|
|b.||List of entities if any in which he/she is considered as being interested (Refer Section 299(3)(a) and Section 300 of the Companies Act, 1956)|
|c.||List of entities in which he/she is considered as holding *substantial interest.|
|d.||Name of HFC in which he/she is or has been a member of the board (giving details of period during which such office was held)|
|e.||Fund and non-fund facilities, if any, presently availed of by him/her and/or by entities listed in II (b) and (c) above from the HFC.|
|f.||Cases, if any, where the director or entities listed in II (b) and (c) above are in default or have been in default in the last five years in respect of credit facilities obtained from the HFC or any other HFC.|
|III||RECORDS OF PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS|
|a.||Professional achievements relevant|
|IV||PROCEEDINGS, IF ANY, AGAINST THE PROMOTERS, CHAIRMAN, MANAGING DIRECTOR, DIRECTORS AND THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF THE COMPANY|
|a.||If the director is a member of a professional association/body, details of disciplinary action, if any, pending or commenced or resulting in conviction in the past against him/her or whether he/she has been banned from entry of at any profession/ occupation at any time.|
|b.||Whether associated as Promoter, Chairman, MD, Director with any HFC, NBFC including a Residuary Non- Banking Financial Company which has been prohibited from ccepting deposits/prosecuted by RBI/NHB
If yes, the name/s of the company/ies
|c.||Details of prosecution, if any, pending or commenced or resulting in conviction in the past against the director and/or against any of the entities listed in II (b) and (c) above for violation of economic laws and regulations|
|d.||Details of criminal prosecution, if any, pending or commenced or resulting in conviction in the last five years against the director|
|e.||Whether the director attracts any of the disqualifications envisaged under Section 274 of the Company’s Act 1956?|
|f.||Has the director or any of the entities at II (b) and (c) above been subject to any investigation at the instance of Government department or agency?|
|g.||Has the director at any time been found guilty of violation of rules/regulations/ legislative requirements by customs/ excise /income tax/foreign exchange /other revenue authorities, if so give particulars|
|h.||Whether the director at any time come to the adverse notice of a regulator such as SEBI, IRDA, DCA.|
|V||ANY OTHER EXPLANATION / INFORMATION IN REGARD TO ITEMS I TO III AND OTHER INFORMATION CONSIDERED RELEVANT FOR JUDGING FIT AND PROPER|
I confirm that the above information is to the best of my knowledge and belief true and complete. I undertake to keep the NHB fully informed, as soon as possible, of all events which take place subsequent to the information provided above.
|Place:||Signature of Authorised Signatory
*‘Substantial interest’ means holding of beneficial interest by an individual or his/her spouse or minor child, whether singly or taken together in shares of a company/capital of a firm, the amount paid up on which exceeds 10% of the paid up capital of the company or total capital subscribed by all the partners of a partnership firm.
Name of the Company: __________________________________
|SUMMARY OF FINANCIAL POSITION AND OTHER INFORMATION|
|S. No||A. FINANCIAL POSITION||31/03/||31/03/||31/03/|
|1||Paid up Capital|
|2||Reserves and Surplus|
|3||Net Owned Fund [as per return on Prudential Norms]|
|(i) Public deposits|
|(ii) Other deposits/borrowings|
|(iii) Aggregate Deposits|
|6||Loan Funds [4+5(i)+(ii)]|
|7||Total Funds Employed(3+6)|
|8||Housing Loans[outstanding and % of total assets]|
|(i) Govt. guaranteed Bonds|
|(ii) Quoted shares|
|(iii) Un-quoted shares|
|12||Current Assets, Loans & Advances|
|13||LESS : Current Liabilities & Provisions|
|14||Net Current Assets(12-13)|
|B. WORKING RESULTS|
|18||Profit Before Tax(16-17)|
|19||Provision for Tax|
|20||Profit After Tax(18-19)|
|21||(a) Amount transferred to Reserve Fund|
|(b) Amount available for appropriation|
|C. OTHER INFORMATION|
|23||Earning Per Share|
|25||Housing Loans actually disbursed|
|26||Percentage of over-dues (3 months and above)|
|27||Admin. Cost-% to outstanding loans|
|a] Liquidity Ratio :|
|b] Debt Equity Ratio:|
|Loan Funds to Owned Fund|
|I) Interest Coverage Ratio [times][PBIT/Interest]|
|(ii) Return on Equity(PAT*100/Interest)|
|(iii) Return on Total Assets[PAT*100/Total Assets]|
|d] Capital Adequacy Ratio (%)|
|29||Non-performing assets (Amt. and % to total assets)|
|(d) Loss assets|
|31||Income not recognised|
|32||Provision made for NPAs|
|33||Liquid assets maintained and shortfall, if any:|
|34||Position of submission of returns (date):|
|(a) Annual Return|
|(b) Annual Report/Audited Balance Sheet|
|(c) Auditors’ Certificate|
|(d) Advertisement or statement in lieu of advertisement|
|(e) Half yearly return on prudential norms:|
|(f) Quarterly return on liquid assets:|
|35||Credit rating and validity date|
- Position of rectification of deficiencies outstanding, if any, pointed out by NHB [Item-wise position] to be given in a separate sheet.
- Annual reports along with audited balance sheet and profit and loss account for the three years should be enclosed.
- Present shareholding pattern of the company to be furnished separately.